Here’s how to install VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy [Gameloop]: 1. Download the VPN software and install it [Link to download page] 2. Connect your phone to a wireless network and run the app. 3. Select a region and connect.
Tencent, the giant Chinese internet company that owns the WeChat app, is also behind a gaming platform called Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGBA), which is available on Android and iOS. While the app is a solid option for playing many of the popular titles on the market, it’s not a great platform for playing some of the Western-made games you might be used to—such as Fortnite and PUBG. The reason for this is that the app is geo-locked to China, which means that you won’t be able to download and play games from other countries.
- If you want to install a VPN service on your Tencent Gaming Buddy [Gameloop] emulator, you’ll see that it’s actually quite simple.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy – now renamed Gameloop – is a popular Android game emulator that lets you play your favorite games on your PC or laptop.
- By using the VPN service on your Tencent Gaming Buddy, you can unblock games that are not available in your region, among other things.
- All you need to do is download your favorite VPN service and install it in the emulator as described in the steps given here and you are ready to go.
Tencent Gaming Buddy, an Android emulator developed by Tencent Games, has now been renamed Gameloop.
Although the emulator is specifically designed for PUBG Mobile, you can also choose from over 200 popular games including Call of Duty Mobile, Clash of Clans, Mobile Legends, etc.
Many mobile gamers prefer a VPN service when playing their favorite games for a good reason: faster connectivity and bypassing geo-blocking.
If you want to set up a VPN service on your Tencent Gaming Buddy, you’ve come to the right place – just follow the steps below and you’ll have your VPN set up in no time.
How do I set up a VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy aka Gameloop?
1. Download theVPN application
Depending on the type of device you have, the specific VPN application that is compatible with your device will be different.
It should be noted that the best place to download Android apps safely is always to make sure that you do not download any malware to your computer.
Follow these simple steps to start downloading from Google Play:
- Navigate to the source of your APK.
- Download the APK file to your computer (in an easily accessible location).
- Follow the procedure below to install the APK on your Gameloop Android emulator.
2. Install the application on your emulator
- Start Gameloop on your device.
- Go to the menu and click on local APK installation.
- Select your VPN APK in the download folder and click Open.
- Go to Me, find the recently installed VPN under My Application and click on it.
- Sign up for the service or log in with your login details if you already have an account.
- Play your favorite games without limitations.
Since some games may not be available in your region due to geo-blocking, you can get around this by connecting to a VPN server in the country where a particular game is available.
With a VPN service, you can also get rid of in-game delays that occur due to server congestion, in addition to preventing bandwidth throttling from your ISP.
Therefore, you should install a VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy [Gameloop] because it will make your gaming experience smoother and bypass geographical restrictions.
If possible, you should purchase a premium VPN service, as free plans usually have limitations on bandwidth and the number of servers available.
Finally, we hope you can easily install and configure your favorite VPN on Gameloop after following the above steps.
Not enough details.
It’s hard to understand
Contact an expert
Take part in the discussion